|Senior Software Hands-On Team Leader|
- Hands-on team leader and software architect.
- Technically executes and leads software projects including writing the work plan according to the company's goals.
- Interfaces with external customers or vendors regarding software issues for specific project.
- Interfaces with internal customers regarding requirements analysis and schedule for specific project.
- Troubleshoots a wide range of software and software-hardware problems.
- Evaluate new technologies and integrate into existing software.
- Defines software specifications.
- Designs software projects.
- Develops code for software projects, and design and implement bug fixes.
- Performs software tests on code and enhancements.
- Implement software and software design documentation.
- BS in Computer Science (or related technical discipline/equivalent knowledge), and 4+ years directly related experience.
- MS in Computer Science (or related technical discipline/equivalent knowledge) – an advantage.
- Extensive technology knowledge such as: C, C++, Microsoft COM+ programming, VS.Net, Linux embedded, embedded systems / micro controller programming.
- Previous work experience with multi-discipline products and real time programming / real time system – a must.
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering concepts and techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of software development tools and environment.
- Extensive knowledge of software integration
- Knowledge of control concepts
- Knowledge of low level communication protocols.
- Familiarity with machine vision, image processing, image analysis – an advantage.
- Good communication in English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in a team, ability to work independently.